- Type: CLE Seminar
- Presented by: RR Donnelley
- Speakers: Irv Berliner and invited guest speakers
- Location: Executive Caterers at Landerhaven 6111 Landerhaven Drive, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
Berliner to Speak at Annual RR Donnelley SEC Hot Topics Institute
The day-long SEC Hot Topics Institute program features renowned experts who will examine the latest developments and trends, provide insight into what lies ahead, and impart practical guidance on the crucial issues facing today's corporate and securities law practitioners and finance professionals.
Irv Berliner is one of three attorneys presenting on the topic, “Corporate Governance Developments.” The presentation will address:
- Insider trading policies
- Derivative suits resulting from pay to play
- Director and committee requirements and qualifications
RR Donnelley delivers a series of seminars and webcasts, led by SEC officials, corporate counsel, law firm partners, finance professionals, and accounting experts that bring professionals in the industry the latest information on regulatory issues.
The program is CLE/CPE-accredited.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Taft Columbus Employment and Labor Annual Update Technology Webinar Series: How To Avoid a Digital Transformation Relationship Trainwreck