Taft's Environmental Law Seminar:
Be the Hero: Protect Your Company From Environmental Enforcement Liability
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015
Please join us on Nov. 10 for a seminar on how to protect your company from environmental enforcement liability. Taft and SLR International Corporation will share their decades of experience by providing real-world and practical advice on how you can make a difference in avoiding and mitigating environmental enforcement actions. Topics include:
- How to Avoid Notices of Violation.
- How to Respond to Notices of Violation.
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Self-Audit Policies.
- How to Conduct Company Audits and Compliance Programs.
- How to Negotiate with the EPA.
- Criminal vs. Civil Liability.
- What to Expect in Concluding Environmental Enforcement Actions.
- Update on Recent Environmental Enforcement Activity.
This unique seminar blends Taft’s legal experience with SLR International Corporation’s environmental consulting experience to provide attendees with a comprehensive guide to managing environmental enforcement actions. This seminar is ideal for business owners, managerial employees and other key decision makers.
Register by clicking on the link above.
Questions? Contact Kelly Sharpe at (317) 713-3441 or email@example.com.