7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: Chicago Urban League and Angel Resource Institute (ARI)
- Location: Taft Stettinius & Hollister 111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2800, Chicago, IL 60601
Angel Investing Overview
Taft Chicago will host the Chicago Urban League and Angel Resource Institute’s (ARI) Angel Investor Overview workshop on May 25. The seminar will teach best practices of angel investing in an interactive format that includes presentations, panel discussions and case studies. Taft attorneys will present on the following panels:
- Is Angel Investing Right for You? (Mitch Goldsmith)
- Discussion of Due Diligence (Jane Berman)
- Structuring the Deal (Kostas Poulakidas)
- Valuation Methodologies (Kate Tragesser)
- The Post Investment Relationship (Sherri Thornton-Pierce, John Kennedy)
Click here for more information or to register to attend.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors