- Type: Webinar
Affordable Care Act Update
The insurance landscape has changed since the passing of the ACA (Affordable Care Act), and you need to stay informed. We invite you to attend our ACA update webinar, which will cover the following topics:
- Overall compliance – reviewing new regulations, recordkeeping, etc.
- Non-discrimination rules – testing whether your plan is out of compliance.
- Deciding whether to pay or play – depending on demographics should your company keep a group plan?
- Counting hours and related rules – how to count employees and who is eligible for your plan.
- IRS reporting requirements.
- ACA as it applies to Professional Employer Organizations.
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Time: Noon-1:00 p.m. EDT (The webinar should run approximately 45 minutes, leaving time for questions.)
Register by clicking the link above. Please include phone number and company name in your registration.
A meeting URL and dial-in number will be provided prior to the event. Please block the time on your calendar in the meantime.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Hamlin at (614) 334-6157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors