The Affordable Care Act – the President’s new health care law – has been found constitutional. It will require employers of 50 or more full-time employees to provide “affordable” insurance providing “minimum essential coverage” including “essential health benefits” beginning January 1, 2014 or they may pay a penalty. Some provisions of the law are in effect already and some go into effect between now and 2014. This presentation will address requirements on employers such as:
• Which employers are covered?
• What “minimum essential coverage” must be provided?
• What does “affordable” mean?”
• What are “essential health benefits?”
• What are the penalties for non-compliance?
Please join us for a complimentary reception after the presentation at 5:00 p.m.
Register early. Because of space constraints, attendance is limited.
Questions? Contact Sue Schmid at Schmid@taftlaw.com or (513) 357-8786.
Click here for directions.