- Type: Seminar
- Presented by: NBI
- Speakers: Peter S. Nealis
- Location: Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore 4811 West Main Street, Tampa, FL 33607
“A Primer on Advising Directors and Officers on Corporate Governance”
The seminar will benefit attorneys, directors, officers, managers, presidents and vice presidents, accountants and paralegals. It will cover the “nuts and bolts” of director and officer liability, as directors and officers need to ensure their governance and management practices leave no room for legal or financial error and effectively advance an organization's purpose.
Nealis will present three of the eight tracks:
1. Additional Powers, Responsibilities, Duties and Roles
2. Fundamentals of Nonprofit Governance
3. Federal Law, State Law, Regulatory Update and Case Law
The seminar will award 8.0 OH CLE and CPE credits.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors