Taft partner William J. Serritella, Jr. will moderate the panel discussion "Legal Matters: Litigation, Settlements & Other Fun Stuff" at 1:30 pm on Sept. 7 at the 7th Annual Midwest Bank Special Assets & Credit Officer's Forum in Chicago. The session will cover:
- Understanding the costs and time associated with litigation. How much is this going to cost? How long is this going to take? How do I prepare for this?
- Do I even need to litigate? Exploring non-litigious alternatives.
- When might litigation be necessary? What are the best and worst possible outcomes? How do you evaluate your potential litigator? How do you devise a strategy?
- When to settle and how to save face!
- Stories from the field.....
For more information or to register to attend, click here.
Serritella is a commercial litigator who focuses his practice on banking, commercial, bankruptcy and appellate litigation. He lectures on numerous topics, including commercial workouts, Uniform Commercial Code issues, bankruptcy, trial practice, appellate practice, contract law and alternative billing practices.