The Minnesota CLE organization will be holding its 2021 Bankruptcy Institute entirely online from October 11-12.
The Institute topics will feature:
- All-New Presentations on Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Topics
- The Annual Case Law and Statutory Update
- 16 Special Guest Speakers from Around the Country Joining a Terrific Local Faculty
- Chief Judge John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Bankruptcy Judges – Chief Judge Michael E. Ridgway and Judge Katherine A. Constantine
- 2 New Tracks: Subchapter V and Bankruptcy 101
- Opportunities to Earn Special Credits
- Plus Watch Again Access for 1 Year Following the Institute
Karl Johnson and others will be giving two presentations:
- "2021 Case Law and Statutory Update" at 10:15 am on October 11th.
- "Insights to Chapter 12 Cases: Creative Thoughts and Discussions of Practical Realities When Navigating Chapter 12 Cases in an Uncertain Economy" at 10:15 am on October 12th.
John McDonald and others will be giving a presentation titled, "Representing Small (or Not So Small) Creditors in Large Cases" at 11:30 am on October 12th.
To register, visit the event page.