10/11/2021 - 10/12/2021
- Type: Institute
- Presented by: Minnesota CLE
- Speakers: Karl Johnson, John McDonald
- Location: Online
2021 Bankruptcy Institute
The Minnesota CLE organization held its 2021 Bankruptcy Institute entirely online, Oct. 11-12.
The Institute topics featured:
- Presentations on Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Topics.
- Annual Case Law and Statutory Update.
- 16 Special Guest Speakers from Around the Country Joining a Terrific Local Faculty.
- Chief Judge John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Bankruptcy Judges – Chief Judge Michael E. Ridgway and Judge Katherine A. Constantine.
- 2 New Tracks: Subchapter V and Bankruptcy 101.
- Opportunities to Earn Special Credits.
Karl Johnson and others gave two presentations:
- "2021 Case Law and Statutory Update."
- "Insights to Chapter 12 Cases: Creative Thoughts and Discussions of Practical Realities When Navigating Chapter 12 Cases in an Uncertain Economy."
John McDonald and others gave a presentation titled, "Representing Small (or Not So Small) Creditors in Large Cases."
For more info about this institute, visit the event page.
In This Article
You May Also Like
Protecting Your Intellectual Property: An Overview for Engineers and Inventors