The Minnesota CLE organization held its 2021 Bankruptcy Institute entirely online, Oct. 11-12.
The Institute topics featured:
- Presentations on Business and Consumer Bankruptcy Topics.
- Annual Case Law and Statutory Update.
- 16 Special Guest Speakers from Around the Country Joining a Terrific Local Faculty.
- Chief Judge John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Bankruptcy Judges – Chief Judge Michael E. Ridgway and Judge Katherine A. Constantine.
- 2 New Tracks: Subchapter V and Bankruptcy 101.
- Opportunities to Earn Special Credits.
Karl Johnson and others gave two presentations:
- "2021 Case Law and Statutory Update."
- "Insights to Chapter 12 Cases: Creative Thoughts and Discussions of Practical Realities When Navigating Chapter 12 Cases in an Uncertain Economy."
John McDonald and others gave a presentation titled, "Representing Small (or Not So Small) Creditors in Large Cases."
For more info about this institute, visit the event page.