Compensation & Benefits
Taft offers a competitive starting salary for our new associates. Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, our starting salary is $205,000 in Chicago, $190,000 in Minneapolis, $175,000 in Cleveland, and $165,000 in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, and Indianapolis.
In addition, Taft provides a comprehensive offering of benefits and educational support.
- Health insurance options.
- Flexible spending account program.
- Life insurance.
- Accidental death & dismemberment policy.
- Long-term disability policy.
- Moving expenses.
- 401(k) plan.
- Sixteen-week paid parental leave, with additional four weeks of unpaid leave available.
- Emergency child care and elder care.
- Bar study stipend of $8,000.
- Reimbursement for MPRE expenses, bar review courses, and exam.
- Payment of CLE courses.