We are looking for an energetic, customer-service focused Receptionist to serve in Taft’s Cincinnati office.
We are seeking a Receptionist to support our Cincinnati office. Receptionists serve clients and attorneys with an array of tasks within the office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Client Service
- Exhibits outstanding client service.
- greeting guests.
- answering phones.
- scheduling meetings.
- routing FedEx and other incoming mail.
- Clearly communicates in a concise, professional manner.
- Welcome guests to our office with polished professionalism.
- Take charge, be polite & efficient, you become the first face of Taft.
- Hospitality Management
- Oversee the completion of daily activities such as, but not limited to:
- Checking conference rooms and kitchens to ensure all are stocked and tidy.
- Coordinating with IT to set up video conferencing and audio needs.
- Communicating with the Hospitality team for meeting setups and breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Checking inventory of all necessary items for conference centers and kitchens.
- Personal effectiveness & credibility.
- Ability to adapt and be proactive.
- Maintains client confidence.
- Thoroughness & strong attention to detail.
- Collaboration & teamwork.
- Communication proficiency.
- High level of organization.
Interested candidates should apply here.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.