We are looking for an energetic, customer-service focused receptionist with experience to join our team in Taft’s Cincinnati office.
We are seeking a Receptionist with 1-2 years of hospitality experience to support our Cincinnati office. Receptionists serve clients by providing support to attorneys and staff. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Exhibits outstanding client service, i.e., greeting guests, answering phones, scheduling meetings, and routing FedEx and other incoming mail.
- Clearly communicates in a concise, professional manner.
- Welcome guests to our office with a polished professionalism.
- Take charge, be polite & efficient, you become the first face of Taft.
- Checking conference rooms and kitchens to ensure all are stocked and tidy.
- Coordinating with IT to setup video conferencing and audio needs.
- Communicating with the Hospitality team for meeting set ups and breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Checking inventory of all necessary items for conference centers and kitchens.
- Personal effectiveness & credibility
- Ability to adapt and be proactive
- Maintains client confidences
- Thoroughness & strong attention to detail
- Collaboration & teamwork
- Communication proficiency
- High level of organization
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.