Taft is seeking a paralegal to serve our Private Client team in Taft’s Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a Paralegal with 3-5 years trusts and estates, litigation, and/or tax experience to support our Private Client team in the Minneapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with lawyers to draft estate planning documents, including wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, and various types of trusts.
- Assists lawyers in probate and trust administration.
- Drafts and e-files various probate pleadings and accounting documents.
- Assists in the collection and distribution of estate assets.
- Prioritizes work and monitors deadlines.
- Enters, reviews, and corrects time charges timely.
- 3-5 years’ experience with related legal work.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.