Taft is seeking a paralegal to support our Private Client practice group in Taft’s Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a paralegal with 2+ years' trusts and estates, litigation, and/or tax experience to support our Private Client team in our Minneapolis office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists lawyers in drafting estate planning documents, including wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, and various types of trusts.
- Assists lawyers in probate and trust administration.
- Drafts and e-files various probate pleadings and accounting documents.
- Assists in the collection and distribution of estate assets.
- Effectively prioritizes work and monitors deadlines.
- Enters, reviews, and corrects time charges timely.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Interested candidates should apply to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.