Taft is currently seeking an Office Support Assistant to serve our team in Taft’s Cincinnati or Dayton office.
We are seeking an Office Support Assistant to support our team in the Cincinnati or Dayton office. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients. This is an entry-level position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and clerical support for attorneys and other team members.
- Provides back-up coverage for receptionist.
- Processes requests for payment of invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Sorts and routes inbound and outbound mail.
- Composes letters and memoranda as directed, ensuring that letters are formatted correctly and free from error.
- Transcribes dictation.
- Runs errands; delivers documents and items within office.
- Creates, maintains, and retires files in accordance with Taft’s Information Governance Policy and the protocols and procedures of the Information Governance Department.
- Responds to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritizes work.
- Provides other general office task as requested.
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training. Experience in a professional service firm strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following software applications:
- Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Nuance PDF Converter
- Experience with DeskSite/FileSite/iManage is preferred
- Experience with BigHand Dictation software is preferred
- Experience with Condeco software is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management, organizational skills.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet strict deadlines and respond in a timely manner.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing. Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP participates in E-VERIFY.