Taft is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing and Business Development team in Taft's Indianapolis office.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide assistance with key marketing and business development activities in Indianapolis and assist with other firm-wide activities. The firm’s steady growth provides an opportunity to learn many facets of legal marketing. All Taft employees operate under a "Client First" philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates administrative aspects such as providing marketing materials, visual assets, and keeping a timeline of upcoming events.
- Coordinates all aspects of sponsorship fulfillment including registration process, ad submissions, table attendees, etc.
- Professional sporting, concert, and theatre venues: Coordinates ticket usage; manages catering; ensures communication is delivered to all relevant parties; and collaborates with facility staff at venues.
- Assists with facilitating and purchasing additional ticketing needs
- Assists with planning, logistics, catering, and on-site event needs; building/coordinating invitation lists; managing RSVPs; etc.
- Provides support for RFP and pitch materials to the Indiana and Ohio markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field (strongly preferred).
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years of professional services experience (preferred).
- Excellent computer skills – high proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong understanding of web-based platforms, such as a content management system, as well as basic HTML knowledge.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Work may require more than 37.5 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; may require irregular hours.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing.