We are seeking an IT Service Analyst to join our team in our Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a IT Service Analyst to support our Minneapolis office. This position serves as the first point of contact for all users seeking technical assistance. All Taft employees operate under a “Client First” philosophy—in all things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the Help Desk ticketing system and phone queue to assist our users in quickly resolving technical hardware and software issues.
- Assists users with video conferencing planning and setups.
- Participates in maintaining an accurate inventory database, including equipment that is out on loan to users.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledgebase system.
- Follows all policies and procedures for the firm and those specific to the IT department.
- Provides excellent service using the standards and procedures outlined by the ITIL 4 standards.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships (treats clients, co-workers and visitors with respect, is courteous and helpful in all contacts, and maintains professionalism under pressure).
- Demonstrate flexibility; willingly adjust to changes in job requirements and scheduling.
- Exhibits dependability (is present and prepared for work as scheduled, appropriately uses time off policies, schedules lunch and breaks according to department needs).
- Demonstrates initiative (contributes new ideas, is self-motivated, obtains/maintains a working knowledge of relevant areas).
- Adheres to strict confidentiality standards (keeps confidential all information concerning firm matters and clients).
- Demonstrates teamwork (is receptive to and acts upon input from others, is willing and able to compromise as needed, displays willingness to work with all firm employees, willingly assists others with overload work as requested and able).
- Performs other duties, responsibilities and/or special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; excellent initiative and assertiveness.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of related IT experience.
- Previous law firm experience preferred.
- Certification in ITIL 4 Foundation is preferred.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Alycen Cummings, email@example.com.
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive listing. Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP participates in E-VERIFY.