Zahki D. Davis
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- T (513) 357-9623
- T (513) 381-2838
- F (513) 381-0205
Zahki focuses on transactional matters, primarily mergers and acquisitions, strategic & commercial investments, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Taft, Zahki was a corporate attorney at Fifth Third Bank and before that, served as a judicial extern for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Ohio.
Zahki earned his J.D., with a concentration in business law and entrepreneurship, from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and a B.A. in both politics & government and economics from Ohio Wesleyan University.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2019)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (2016)
- State - Ohio
Kim and Davis to Participate in LCLD Pathfinder Program 2023
Taft Acted as Legal Counsel to Empower Media in Sale Transaction
Zahki Davis Appointed to Cincinnati Ballet's Governing Board of Trustees
Zahki Davis Joins The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- The National Black Lawyers
Top 40 Under 40
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Cincinnati Ballet
Governing Board Member
- Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati
- Co-op Cincy
- Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation