Zahki focuses on transactional matters, primarily mergers and acquisitions, strategic & commercial investments, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Taft, Zahki was a corporate attorney at Fifth Third Bank and before that, served as a judicial extern for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Ohio.
Zahki earned his J.D., with a concentration in business law and entrepreneurship, from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and a B.A. in both politics & government and economics from Ohio Wesleyan University.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2019)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (2016)
- State - Ohio
- Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
- Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati
- Co-op Cincy
- Envision Children
- Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation