Zachary Scott Arnold
Clients seek Zach’s counsel in matters involving business transactions and civil litigation. As an attorney in Taft’s Litigation practice group, Zach’s clients include non-profits, private companies, real estate developers, and individuals. He has experience in contract dispute resolution, business torts, collections, eviction actions, service contracts, employment agreements, and lease agreements.
Before joining Taft, Zach was an attorney at a general practice law firm in Ohio, where he counseled clients on matters related to non-profit and for-profit entity formation, dissolution, corporate governance compliance, real estate, and estate planning.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" (2022)
All Service Areas
- University of Akron School of Law (2017)
- Wright State University (2014)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Lake Township Chamber of Commerce