Zach advises clients on a wide array of matters affecting their businesses and interests. His practical, direct approach serves clients in managing contractual concerns, mitigating risk, and navigating complex commercial litigation.
Zach received his J.D., graduating cum laude, from the University of Illinois College of Law and was elected Notes and Comments Editor of the University of Illinois Law Review. He earned CALI Awards for the highest grade in both the Jerome Mirza Trial Academy and Civil Litigation Clinic and also served as a teaching assistant for Legal Writing & Analysis and Introduction to Advocacy. While in law school, Zach interned in the legal department of a national franchised restaurant chain and worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Jeffrey B. Ford of the 6th Judicial Circuit of Illinois.
- University of Illinois College of Law (2017)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2014)
- State - Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Section