Bill focuses his practice on bankruptcy and debtor/creditor rights issues, commercial transactions and business litigation. As part of his litigation practice, Bill also handles cases in the areas of probate, construction, real estate and securities law.
Bill is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association. He is recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers for Bankruptcy:Business Law and is honored by Best Lawyers in America 2018 for Commercial Litigation. Bill is also AV Peer Review Rated (Preeminent) by LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell.
Bill received his undergraduate degree from Kenyon College graduating cum laude, and his law degree from The Ohio State University College of Law, graduating Order of the Coif.
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University College of Law (1988)
- Kenyon College (1985)
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Michigan
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- American Bankruptcy Institute (Member)
- National Association of Federal Equity Receivers (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Laurel School (Strategic Planning Committee)