Victoria concentrates her practice in the area of general commercial litigation, including lender liability, tort, complex contractual disputes and unfair competition, as well as intellectual property and trademark matters in state and federal courts and before the USPTO’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. She has represented purchasers, suppliers, manufacturers, banks, financial services companies and small businesses in a variety of cases.
Prior to entering private practice, Victoria served as a law clerk for the Honorable Robert L. Miller, Jr. in the United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana. In her first career, she was a Military Intelligence Officer in the United States Army, serving in various command and staff positions in the United States and Germany.
Victoria holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York, and received her Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law, where she was the executive editor of the Washburn Law Journal and graduated magna cum laude.
Honoree, Commercial Litigation - Best Lawyers in America® (2018)
Barrister of the Month - DBA Bar Briefs Magazine (2015)
All Service Areas
- Washburn University School of Law (1998)
- United States Military Academy (1983)
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- State - Kansas
- State - Indiana
- State - Ohio
- Carl D. Kessler - Inn of Court Executive Committee
- Dayton Bar Association Chair, Federal Practice Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio First Vice Chair, Board of Directors