Valerie practices in all aspects of civil litigation, with experience representing clients in diverse matters from business and partnership disputes to employment discrimination claims. She has also been involved with the litigation and arbitration of construction matters. Valerie is licensed to practice in all state courts in Ohio, the state of Georgia, the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, the United States Tax Court, and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and the Northern District of Georgia.
Valerie was named on the Dayton Business Journal's Forty Under 40 emerging leaders and has been recognized in multiple years as an Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star in the field of litigation. She is active in several legal and community organizations, currently serving as a member of the Dayton Children's Hospital Women's Board and the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley Associate Board.
Valerie received her law degree from the Emory School of Law and her undergraduate degree from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
All Service Areas
- Emory University School of Law (2010)
- Indiana University (2007)
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Northern District of Georgia
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - U.S. Tax Court
- State - Georgia
- State - Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley (Member)
- The Women’s Board of Dayton Children's Hospital (Board Member)