Teri is the partner-in-charge of Taft's Phoenix office. She concentrates her practice on commercial litigation and other general litigation in state and federal courts, including financial and trust, securities litigation, international dispute resolution and corporate governance issues.
Teri received her Bachelor's Degree from Boston College, graduating cum laude, and her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law, graduating magna cum laude and Order of the Woolsak. While in law school, she served on the Saint Louis University Law Journal and Journal of Health and Hospital Law. After graduation from law school, Teri worked as an associate in the litigation department of a law firm in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Teri is admitted to practice law in the state of Arizona, the United States District Court for Arizona and the Southern District of Indiana.
All Service Areas
- St. Louis University School of Law (1999)
- Boston College
- Federal - District of Arizona
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- State - Arizona
- State - Missouri (inactive status)
- State Bar of Arizona Member
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation Member