Tammara routinely represents companies and individuals in matters involving a wide variety of commercial litigation. She has also served an integral role in a large multidistrict litigation involving products liability. Tammara has experience acting as the primary attorney working on civil forfeiture actions connected with criminal activity. In that role, she has been responsible for working with drug task force detectives to determine which matters are appropriate for filing; the preparation of appearances and complaints, discovery requests and interrogatories, and motions for default judgment; and trial preparation and settlement negotiation.
Tammara serves on the board of directors for the Indiana Repertory Theatre and as treasurer of the board of directors for the Lupus Foundation of America, Indiana Chapter. She is also a graduate of the 2015 OPTIONS class through the Women’s Fund of Central Indiana and a provisional member of the Junior League of Indianapolis.
Tammara received her Bachelor of Journalism in Broadcast News & Strategic Communications and her M.A. in Strategic Communications from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Tammara was a television newscast producer before she earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis.
Rising Star - Indiana Super Lawyers (2017-2018)
All Service Areas
- Washington University School of Law in St. Louis (2013)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (M.A. Strategic Communications) (2004)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.J., Broadcast News & Strategic Communications) (2002)
- State - Indiana
- Marion County Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Junior League of Indianapolis (Provisional Member)
- Lupus Foundation of America - Indiana Chapter (Treasurer, Board of Directors)
- Indiana Repertory Theatre (Board Member)