Sharon focuses her practice on business bankruptcy cases, representing corporate debtors as well as creditors such as commercial real estate lessors, financial institutions, and trade creditors. Before joining the firm, Sharon practiced in the bankruptcy and debtor/creditor rights area in Honolulu, Hawaii, for seven years, primarily representing Chapter 11 Debtors with real estate-based assets.
Sharon received her B.A. from the University of Georgia in 1982, and received her J.D. from the University of Georgia College of Law in 1985. She is licensed to practice law in the states of Ohio, Hawaii, and Georgia and is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association and Georgia State Bar Association.
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
All Service Areas
- University of Georgia College of Law (1985)
- University of Georgia (1982)
- Federal - 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - District of Hawaii
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- State - Georgia (inactive status)
- State - Hawaii (inactive status)
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association