Shannon is a paralegal with the Taft Indianapolis Real Estate practice group. She provides legal support for various real estate matters involving commercial real estate closing preparation/due diligence, title/survey review, and SBA loan financing transactions.
Shannon joined Taft in 2016 and has over 20 years of legal experience, with prior roles including law office management, legal assistant, and paralegal.
Shannon earned her bachelor’s degree in law in liberal arts and a paralegal studies certificate from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. She previously attended Indiana University Bloomington for optometric technology.
She is a member of the Indiana Paralegal Association.
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (2023)
B.A. – Law in Liberal Arts, Legal Studies Minor
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Paralegal Studies Certificate
- Indiana Paralegal Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Member, Paralegal Section
- Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX) National Honor Society