Seungwon is an associate primarily focused in the area of domestic relations.
Prior to joining Taft, Seungwon was a law clerk for the Honorable Michael E. Burns, Hennepin County District Court Judge. He received his J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School and holds a Masters in Communication from Wake Forest University.
Honoree, Best Lawyers® “Ones to Watch,” Appellate Practice, Family Law (2024)
Honoree, Top Lawyers, Family Law, Minnesota Monthly (2023)
Attorney of the Year, Minnesota Lawyer (2022)
- University of Minnesota Law School (2016)
J.D., cum laude
- Wake Forest University (2011)
- Wake Forest University (2009)
- State - Minnesota
Speeches and Publications
- Featured, “NFTs are creating trademark problems. For these Minnesota lawyers, expertise is a commodity,” Star Tribune, March 8, 2023.
- Contributor, “Family Law 2023 Global Practice Guide: Minnesota,” Chambers and Partners, Feb. 4, 2023.