Seungwon is an associate primarily focused in the area of domestic relations.
Prior to joining Taft, Seungwon was a law clerk for the Honorable Michael E. Burns, Hennepin County District Court Judge. He received his J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School and holds a Masters in Communication from Wake Forest University.
Attorney of the Year, Minnesota Lawyer (2022)
- University of Minnesota Law School (2016)
J.D., cum laude
- Wake Forest University (2011)
- Wake Forest University (2009)
- State - Minnesota
Speeches and Publications
- Featured, "NFTs are creating trademark problems. For these Minnesota lawyers, expertise is a commodity," Star Tribune, March 8, 2023.
- Contributor, "Family Law 2023 Global Practice Guide: Minnesota," Chambers and Partners, Feb. 4, 2023.
Balthazor and Chung Quoted in Star Tribune Article on Trademark and Patent Law
Four Taft Attorneys to Speak at 2023 Family Law Institute in Minneapolis
Taft Minneapolis Attorneys Contribute to Chambers and Partners 2023 Minnesota Family Law Guide
Two Taft Minneapolis Teams Selected for Minnesota Lawyer's Attorneys of the Year