Sergio focuses his practice on municipal and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Taft as an associate, Sergio was a summer law clerk with the firm supporting in patent litigation.
Sergio graduated cum laude from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2018 where he was vice president of the Hispanic Law Society. During law school, he was an extern at the Eli Lilly & Co. Global Tax Department researching Treasury Regulation §1-482 case law—and the Executive Editor of the Indiana Health Law Review.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2018)
- Indiana University Purdue University - Indianapolis (2009)
- State - Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis American Inn of Court
Former Student Member (2016)
- Hispanic Law Society of Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Former Treasurer (2016 - 2018)
Former Vice-President (2016-2018)
- Badges Without Borders
Former Director (December 2009 - April 2010)