Rosina focuses her practice on the representation of hospitals, physician groups and other health care organizations regarding contractual arrangements and regulatory, operational and compliance matters. She routinely advises clients in Medicare/Medicaid participation, licensure and accreditation, health information privacy, and health care fraud and abuse law compliance.
While in law school at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Rosina served as articles editor for the UC Law Review. She serves on the development board of A Kid Again, which serves families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses in central Ohio.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2010)
- The Ohio State University, B.A. (2007)
- State - Ohio
- American Health Lawyers Association (Member)
- AxessPointe Community Health Center (Board Member 2012-2014)
- A Kid Again (Development Board)