Rosina focuses her practice on the representation of hospitals, physician groups and other health care organizations regarding contractual arrangements and regulatory, operational and compliance matters. She routinely advises clients in Medicare/Medicaid participation, licensure and accreditation, health information privacy, and health care fraud and abuse law compliance.
While in law school at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Rosina served as articles editor for the UC Law Review. She serves on the board of Lower Lights Christian Health Center, a federally qualified health center, which provides services to patients on a sliding fee scale based on their ability to pay.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- State - Ohio
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Lower Lights Christian Health Center
- Legal Aid Tenant Advocacy Project
- Taft Columbus Holiday Giving Drive