Ron is a business attorney based in Taft's Columbus office. He represents private companies across a wide range of industries in corporate transaction matters including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, debt and equity offerings and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Taft, Ron was a corporate attorney at a Michigan-based law firm, where he focused on general corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, capital raises and financial transactions. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law and his bachelor s degree from The Ohio State University.
All Service Areas
- Michigan State University College of Law (2016)
- The Ohio State University (2011)
Bachelor's degree in criminology
- State - Ohio
- Represented an ophthalmologist in the divestiture of assets of the ophthalmology practice and ambulatory surgical center in exchange for rollover equity and cash consideration totaling more than $50,000,000.
- Represented a dental services provider in the divestiture of the assets of 42 dental practices in exchange for cash consideration and rollover equity totally $30,000,000.
- Represented a private healthcare company in a private equity recapitalization transaction totaling $50,000,000.
- Represented a private commercial and residential construction company in the acquisition of a fire suppression company and an electrical company totaling $5,000,000 and $8,500,000 respectively.
- Represented a private company in F reorganization transaction that culminated in the sale of assets totaling $20,000,000.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association