Robert W. Lotz IV
Rob is an attorney in Taft's Real Estate practice group. He represents a broad range of clients in transactions related to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, development, and financing of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Taft, Rob was an associate with a well-known Midwest law firm. He brings experience with general liability and construction liability matters to his current practice.
Rob earned his J.D., summa cum laude, from the Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law. While in law school, he was senior editor for the Northern Kentucky Law Review, served as a clinician for the Constitutional Law Litigation Clinic, and received CALI Awards for the highest grade in five classes. In addition, Rob served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Karen L. Litkovitz of the United States District Court in the Southern District of Ohio.
All Service Areas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law - Northern Kentucky University (2019)
summa cum laude
Senior Editor - Northern Kentucky Law Review
Clinician - Constitutional Law Litigation Clinic
CALI Awards for five classes
- Northern Kentucky University (2013)
- State - Ohio
- State - Kentucky
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Eastern District of Kentucky
- Federal - Western District of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association