Rob focuses his practice on litigation and private client related matters. In his litigation practice, he represents individuals and entities in a variety of complex civil and criminal litigation matters and is accustomed to handling the difficulties that arise from cases that attract local and national media attention. In his private client practice, Rob handles a variety of domestic relations/family law matters such as complex divorce and custody cases in domestic relations and juvenile courts, dissolutions and collaborative cases.
Rob is a trained mediator, able to assist parties to resolve all civil and domestic relations actions before or after litigation has commenced. He also assists corporations and businesses with resolving internal conflicts between labor and management, as well as with clients and suppliers, and conducting crisis and risk management training.
Rob is a graduate of Frostburg State University, where he graduated with a B.S. in sociology and justice studies and earned his law degree from Emory University School of Law. Rob is currently a Judge of the Warren County Court in Lebanon, Ohio, and teaches Criminal Defense and Adjudication at Miami University, Regional Campuses.
Rob is licensed in Ohio and Georgia, and is a member of the bar of the Federal District Court, Southern District of Ohio and Southern District of Indiana, Ohio State Bar Association, Warren County Bar Association, Ohio Judicial Conference, Association of Municipal/County Judges of Ohio, and the State Bar of Georgia.
Rob has served on the board of directors for the Warren County Abuse and Rape Crises Shelter, as board member and president of the Kiwanis Club of Mason, and as president of the Union Centre Boulevard Merchants Association. Rob had helped resurrect the Ohio Reads Program in the Western Row Elementary School, teaching third graders in the Mason School District.
All Service Areas
- Emory University School of Law (1999)
- Frostburg State University (1993)
- State - Ohio
- State - Georgia
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Georgia State Bar Association Member
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- Warren County Bar Association Member
- Mason Kiwanis Past President, Board Member
- Union Centre Boulevard Merchants Association President
- Warren County Abuse and Rape Crises Shelter Former Board Member
- West Chester/Liberty Township Community Foundation “The Square” Park Committee Co-Chairman
- Western Row Elementary School Ohio Reads Program Volunteer