Regan focuses her practice on assisting businesses and industry groups in negotiation of complex commercial contracts, corporate governance, and compliance. She also acts as a strategic business advisor to corporate clients helping them to achieve growth initiatives while minimizing risk. As a member of the firm’s Commercial Contracts practice area, she handles a variety of commercial contracts related to technology, supplier, and vendor matters, including SaaS agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, and offshore sourcing agreements.
Regan is also experienced in the development, management, and implementation of legal compliance and safety programs, including international expansion, regulatory review, certifications and documentation.
Prior to joining Taft, she served as Assistant General Counsel for an automated technology entity of Honeywell International, Inc. and also previously served as Counsel of Macy’s, Inc., working on the retail brand’s financial institution and operations matters.
Regan earned a J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law, and a B.A. from Yale University in Russian and East European Studies. She was recognized by the YWCA as a Rising Star (2017-2018). She serves on the board of directors of the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, The Dragonfly Foundation and the Greater Cincinnati Minority Council Program (GCMCP). She is a 2019 Fellow for the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity.
Honoree, YWCA 2017 Rising Star (2017-2018)
- University of Kentucky College of Law (2009)
- Yale University (2003)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD)
- Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program
- The Dragonfly Foundation
- Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Yale Club
- Cincy Ivy League Alumni Club
- Junior League of Cincinnati
Former Member (2012-2014)
- Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
Former Associate Member (2013-2014)
- Talbert House
Former Board Member (2010-2012)