Rachel focuses her practice on ERISA compliance, employee benefits law and other facets of labor and employment law.
Rachel earned her law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and was a member of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. She received her undergraduate degree from Wright State University, where she graduated magna cum laude. She also earned her Master of Arts in Education from the College of Mount St. Joseph.
Rachel serves on the board of directors of The Unforgettables Foundation of Southern Ohio.
All Service Areas
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (2015)
- College of Mount St. Joseph
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Unforgettables Foundation, Ohio Chapter (Board of Directors)