Nadine is of counsel in Taft’s Litigation practice group and focuses primarily on defending clients in complex commercial litigation both at the trial and appellate level. She has significant experience in trial advocacy as well as appellate advocacy, having served as the senior judicial clerk for the Hon. John G. Baker for the Indiana Court of Appeals prior to joining Taft.
Nadine is an experienced attorney with a demonstrated history of working in private practice, public service in the government sector, and the judiciary. She also worked as the deputy charging prosecutor for the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office and was a staff attorney for the Department of Child Services in Indianapolis. Prior to that, she was in private practice in Chicago before moving to Indianapolis.
She earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Indiana University Maurer School of Law and bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Tufts University.
Taft Pro Bono Honor Roll Award
All Service Areas
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2001)
J.D., magna cum laude
- Tufts University (1998)
B.A., cum laude
- State - Indiana
- State - Illinois (inactive status)
- Federal - Northern District of Illinois
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Youth Group
Board of Directors
- Eskenazi Health Midtown Community Mental Health Center
Member, Advisory Board (2015 - 2018)
- Brooke's Place
Support Group Facilitator (2010 - 2012)
- Teb's Troops, Inc.
Vice President and Co-Founder (2006 - 2011)