Nadia advises business owners and management in all aspects of labor and employment, including employee hiring and termination, employment agreements, handbooks and personnel policies, wrongful discharge defense, workplace investigations, harassment, discrimination, wage-hour and regulatory compliance, collective bargaining, OSHA, EEOC and NLRB proceedings, non-compete litigation, and federal and state court litigation. Nadia has garnered an extensive and successful track record assisting clients in the construction, industrial manufacturing, healthcare, media and entertainment, and technology industries navigate and prevail in large-scale labor arbitration disputes and litigation matters. Her ability to craft unique solutions to best fit the needs of each individual client, as well as her time-tested methods and seasoned instincts make her an invaluable asset for any company in need of labor and employment counsel.
Nadia is a member of the Dayton, Ohio State, and Federal Bar Associations, and is an active participant on the Labor and Employment Law Committees of each. She is also the Chair of the Dayton Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Committee and the Bar Briefs Editorial Board.
While in law school, Nadia served as an extern for the Honorable Michael J. Newman at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and was a law clerk for two common pleas court judges in Montgomery County, Ohio.
Nadia received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Dayton School of Law where she was a Dean’s Fellow, a teaching assistant, the Executive Publications Editor of the Law Review, and the Associate Justice of Extramural Competitions for the law school’s Moot Court program. She was also selected to compete on the law school’s national moot court team. She has a B.A. in political science and rhetoric from Hillsdale College, where she competed on the school’s nationally-ranked speech and debate team.
All Service Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Trademark and Copyright Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Intellectual Property
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Wage and Hour Law
- Non-Competition Agreements
- FMLA, Attendance and Leaves of Absence
- Employment Law
- University of Dayton School of Law (2016)
- Hillsdale College (2012)
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association's Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court
- Board of Trustees of Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm
- Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
- Dayton History Bell Board
- Dayton Children’s Hospital Women’s Board