Michael is a member of the Litigation group. He served as a summer associate at the firm in 2015.
Michael earned his B.A. in history from Miami University and his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
Michael was selected by Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson in September 2017 to be the Campaign Director for the mayor during his run for an unprecedented fourth term in office. Michael took a hiatus from his position as a litigation associate at Taft during the three-month successful campaign which resulted in the mayor’s victory on Nov. 8, 2017.
While attending law school, Michael participated in the following activities:
- Articles Editor, Cleveland State Law Review.
- Member, Cleveland-Marshall Moot Court (Frederick Douglass Moot Court competition).
- Dean’s List and the Dean’s Advisory Council.
- Vice President, Black Law Students’ Association.
- President, American Constitution Society.
- Senator, Student Bar Association, Academics and Election Committees.
- Great Lakes Sports and Entertainment Academy 2014 graduate.
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2015)
- Miami University (2009)
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- American Constitution Society (Executive Board, NE OH Chapter)
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Member)
- Union Club of Cleveland (Board of Emerging Leaders)
- Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (Board Member)
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (Board of Directors)