Merey is a Domestic Relations attorney based in Taft's Columbus office. She represents clients in legal matters relating to divorce, custody, premarital agreements and all aspects of litigation.
Prior to joining Taft, Merey was an associate at a Columbus-based law firm and served as assistant legal counsel at Abercrombie & Fitch.
Merey obtained her J.D. from The George Washington University Law School and her bachelor's degree, summa cum laude, from Indiana University. She is an active member of the Ohio Women's Bar Association.
All Service Areas
- George Washington University Law School (2014)
- Indiana University (2011)
Bachelor's degree in English, summa cum laude
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Women's Bar Association