Matt is an associate in Taft’s Litigation practice group, where he focuses his practice on business and commercial disputes, as well as class action defense matters.
Matt received his law degree from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude, Order of the Coif and was the recipient of the Arthur E. Petersilge Award. He also served as an editor for Health Matrix: The Journal of Law-Medicine, a journal of legal scholarship focusing on the intersection of law, ethics, medicine and policy. Matt graduated from Davidson College, cum laude, with a major in political science.
Matt is licensed to practice in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
All Service Areas
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2015)
- Davidson College (2012)
- State - Ohio
- State - Pennsylvania
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association/Cleveland Municipal School District 3Rs Program