Matt focuses his practice on business and commercial disputes, as well as class action defense matters.
Matt received his law degree from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude, Order of the Coif and served as an editor for Health Matrix: The Journal of Law-Medicine. He holds a B.A. in political science from Davidson College.
Matt is licensed to practice in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
All Service Areas
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2015)
- Davidson College (2012)
- State - Ohio
- State - Pennsylvania
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Member)