Mark primarily represents the management side of public and private sector companies, advising them on a broad range of important labor and employment issues so that their organizations are structured and monitored for optimum efficiency and advantage.
Mark guides companies on employment topics, including reducing a labor force, terminations, managing union activity, addressing sexual harassment claims and assessing the role of independent and leased employees in organizations.
A thirty-nine year legal veteran, Mark also represents small- and medium-sized businesses in commercial and construction litigation.
Mark received his B.S. degree from Purdue University, a Master's degree in Business Administration from Cleveland State University, and his law degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Mark is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan and Ohio State Bar Associations. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for his distinguished work in the practice areas of Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Management and for Litigation - Labor & Employment. He is recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer for Employment & Labor Law. Mark was also awarded an "AV Peer Review Rating" (Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell. Mark has been recognized as a "Top Local Litigation Star” in Ohio by Benchmark Litigation for four consecutive years.
Honoree, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor & Employment - Best Lawyers in America (2010-2018)
Honoree, Employment & Labor Law - Ohio Super Lawyers (2006-2009, 2012-2018)
"Top Local Litigation Star” in Ohio - Benchmark Litigation
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (1977)
- Purdue University
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- State - Ohio
- Eighth District Judicial Conference (Life Member)
- The Justinian Forum
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Employment Law & Litigation Sections)
- St. Edward High School (Legal Eagles Member; Mock Trial Team Mentor)
- Purdue University Alumni Association (Cleveland Chapter)
- North Olmsted High School Booster Club (Former Member)
- Sheffield Village Historical Society (Former Member)