Lizett focuses her practice on white collar defense, corporate compliance, and investigations as an of counsel attorney in Taft’s litigation practice group. She advises and represents clients who are the subject of state and federal investigations and prosecutions.
Lizett’s previous career experience as a prosecutor provides her a unique perspective to help defend clients and thoroughly investigate matters. Additionally, she has experience with public policy, including advising on drug policy for international groups in Latin America.
- The University of Texas School of Law (2008)
- University of Notre Dame (2005)
B.A. Political Science, Theatre
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association Alliance
- Olentangy Local School District
Policy Committee Chairperson