Lindi's practice involves a blend of corporate law and real estate, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, small business representation, and real estate acquisition, leasing and financing.
Lindi received her undergraduate degree from Indiana University and her law degree, magna cum laude, from DePaul University College of Law. While earning her law degree, she was a member of the DePaul Law Review. Upon graduation, Lindi was elected to the Order of the Coif, an honor bestowed by faculty election to the top 10 percent of the class. In addition, she received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Civil Litigation Strategy, Bankruptcy, Secured Transactions and Civil Procedure.
Lindi serves on the Feast of Giving steering committee, Planning & Allocation committee for the Jewish Federation of Cincinnati, and the Goldman Union Camp Institute Board of Advisors. She was recently appointed to the Emerging Leader Board for Cincinnati’s branch of the American Heart Association.
All Service Areas
- DePaul University College of Law (2012)
- Indiana University (2009)
- State - Ohio
- CREW Greater Cincinnati Member
- American Heart Association Emerging Leader Board
- Feast of Giving Steering Committee
- Jewish Federation of Cincinnati Planning & Allocation Committee
- URJ Goldman Union Camp Institute Board of Advisors