Liane focuses her practice on litigation matters. Prior to joining Taft, she was a law clerk for The Honorable David Gormley, Delaware County Common Pleas Court, and a judicial legal extern for The Honorable Chief Justice Maureen O'Connor, Supreme Court of Ohio.
Liane earned her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was managing editor of the Ohio State Law Journal, and she received her B.A. from The University of Chicago. She is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and the Potter Stewart Inn of Court.
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University College of Law (2015)
- The University of Chicago (2012)
- State - Ohio
Speeches and Publications
"Whistle While You Work: The Gap in Whistleblower Protection Exposed by the Sixth Circuit," Ohio St. L.J. Furthermore 147 (2015).
- Cincinnati Bar Association (Member)
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court (Member)
- Susan G. Komen Southwest Ohio (Board Member)