Larry specializes in complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts. He has successfully represented investment banking firms, telecommunication companies, insurance brokers, stock brokers, banks, insurance companies, law firms and a host of manufacturing companies in matters ranging from professional negligence to contract disputes, fraud, products liability, trade secrets and unfair competition. He has successfully argued numerous cases before the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, the United States District Courts in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Mississippi, and the Ohio Supreme Court.
Larry received his undergraduate degree from Fordham University in the Bronx, New York, graduating magna cum laude, and his Juris Doctor from the Northwestern University School of Law. He has been honored by Best Lawyers in America since 2016 for Commercial Litigation.
Honoree, Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation (2016 - present)
Honoree, Columbus CEO Top Lawyers, Labor & Employment (2019)
All Service Areas
- Northwestern University School of Law (1973)
- Fordham University (1970)
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal - 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Southern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- Federal - Eastern District of Michigan
- Federal - Central District of Illinois
- Columbus Bar Association