Kira focuses her practice on representing private equity sponsors in a variety of M&A transactions, as well as representing portfolio companies in connection with their legal needs. She also represents private equity groups, commercial lending institutions and other private and public companies in connection with the negotiation, structuring and documentation of secured and unsecured financing transactions for both borrowers and lenders, including senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt transactions, acquisition financings, and loan workouts and restructurings.
Kira received her B.A. in psychology, with high distinction, from Indiana University Bloomington in 2012. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2015. While in law school, Kira served as an associate night justice of the 2014 Staton Intramural Moot Court Competition Board. Additionally, as a member of the school’s Dean’s Tutorial Society, she provided one-on-one tutoring for first year law students. Johnson is a member of the Make-A-Wish® Indiana Young Professional Advisory Council (YPAC) and Forte, the young professionals group for the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2015)
- Indiana University Bloomington (2012)
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- State - Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member )
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (Member, Young Professional Advisory Council)
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra (Member, Forte)