Katelyn focuses her practice on business and finance related matters. She earned her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude, where she served as executive business editor of the Global Business Law Review, and she received her B.S. in business administration, cum laude, from the University of Dayton. Over the course of her studies, Katelyn received the CALI Excellence Award for Contracts, Constitutional Law, Corporations, Constitutional Law Seminar and Antitrust.
Katelyn was selected for the 2019 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s exclusive LEAD (Link. Engage. Advocate. Develop.) Program which develops emerging leaders who have an interest in economic development, and engaging in work that impacts the region. She is honored by Crain's Cleveland Business as a “Twenty in their 20s” Class of 2019.
Prior to joining Taft, Katelyn served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent at the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio.
Crain's Cleveland Business
“Twenty in their 20s” Class of 2019
Greater Cleveland Partnership
LEAD (Link. Engage. Advocate. Develop.) Program 2019
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2015)
- University of Dayton (2012)
- State - Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Member, Child Support Clinic Pro Bono Program
- Greater Cleveland Partnership LEAD Program
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association/Cleveland Municipal School District 3Rs Program