Katelyn focuses her practice on business and finance related matters. She earned her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude, where she served as executive business editor of the Global Business Law Review, and she received her B.S. in business administration, cum laude, from the University of Dayton. Over the course of her studies, Katelyn received the CALI Excellence Award for Contracts, Constitutional Law, Corporations, Constitutional Law Seminar and Antitrust.
Katelyn was selected for the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s exclusive LEAD (Link. Engage. Advocate. Develop.) Program which develops emerging leaders who have an interest in economic development, and engaging in work that impacts the region.
Prior to joining Taft, Katelyn served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent at the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio.
All Service Areas
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (2015)
- University of Dayton (2012)
- State - Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association Member
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Child Support Clinic Pro Bono Program
- Greater Cleveland Partnership LEAD Program
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association/Cleveland Municipal School District 3Rs Program