Jocelyn practices in the area of corporate securities and capital markets. She also earned a CIPP/US certification and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional within the United States.
She received her undergraduate degree in psychology from California State University: Long Beach, her JD/MBA with a focus in business and human capital from The Ohio State University, and her LL.M. in securities regulation from UCLA School of Law. While in law school, Jocelyn was a managing editor of the Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution and a member of the Business Law Association and Black Law Student Association. She also worked at the Columbus city prosecutor’s office and was a legal intern in the NAACP’s Columbus chapter.
All Service Areas
- The Ohio State University College of Law (2016)
- UCLA School of Law, LL.M. in Securities Regulation (2017)
- MBA, Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University (2016)
- California State: Long Beach (2011)
- State - Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association Member
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Family Strengthening and Education Enrichment committees
- Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program
Board of Directors