Jennifer has experience in litigation matters involving contract disputes, consumer claims, product liability claims, construction disputes, business torts, commercial leasing, labor and employment disputes, and appellate matters. In addition, Jennifer has experience with matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other government investigations.
Prior to joining Taft, Jennifer was a litigation associate for a large law firm in New York City for more than four years, where she focused on securities, shareholder derivative and general commercial litigation. During her career in New York, Jennifer was honored as Empire State Counsel by the New York State Bar Association for excellence and commitment to pro bono service.
Jennifer is a 2007 cum laude graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Law. While at law school, she served as managing editor of the Case Western Reserve Law Review and was the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in Torts. She is also an honors graduate from The Ohio State University, with a B.A. in anthropology with honors in the liberal arts, graduating in 2003. Jennifer is recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers for Business Litigation.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in Ohio and New York.
All Service Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Action, Derivative and Multi-Party Litigation
- FCPA and International Anti-Corruption
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Securities - Litigation
- Employment Law
- Class Action Employment Claims
- FMLA, Attendance and Leaves of Absence
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Wage and Hour Law
- Education - Litigation
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2007)
- The Ohio State University (2003)
- Federal - Southern District of New York
- Federal - Northern District of Ohio
- State - Ohio
- State - New York