Gary practices extensively in the areas of legal ethics and professional liability. His commercial litigation experience includes a broad range of trial court and appellate matters including class actions and other cases involving contracts, securities, professional liability, employment issues and various business torts. Gary also counsels lawyers and law firms with respect to legal ethics, breakup and hiring issues, loss prevention/risk management, and professional liability. He is Taft's General Counsel and serves on its Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee.
Gary is a graduate of DePauw University and the Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He is a member of the Indiana bar, and is admitted by the U.S. Supreme Court, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and by the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (1977)
- DePauw University, A.B. (1973)
- Federal - Southern District of Indiana
- Federal - Northern District of Indiana
- Federal - 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal - U.S. Supreme Court
- State - Indiana
- AV Peer Review Rating (LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell) (Awarded)
- American Bar Association (Member, Litigation Section)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member, Litigation and Appellate Practice Sections)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member, Litigation Section)
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Member)