Elizabeth is a trademark and copyright attorney in Taft’s Intellectual Property practice group. She has extensive experience in the prosecution of trademark and copyright applications, drafting of intellectual property agreements, enforcement of client’s rights, including online enforcement, and litigation in front of the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
In addition to her work in front of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Elizabeth works with local counsel in over 100 jurisdictions internationally to manage client’s intellectual property portfolios and oversee litigation and intellectual property enforcement matters throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and the South Pacific.
Elizabeth received her J.D. from Indiana University McKinney School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Arizona.
All Service Areas
- Indiana University - Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2016)
- University of Arizona (2013)
- State - Indiana
Speeches and Publications
- “Trademark Update,” 2019 Trademark & Copyright Law Year in Review, Indy Bar CLE program, April 22, 2020 (w/Kristin Hardy)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Starfish Initiative