Based in Taft’s Cleveland office, Beth works on litigation matters across Taft’s footprint of offices. She collaborates with the firm's Litigation practice group beginning with initial litigation strategies and continues to manage projects for Taft’s litigators through trial and appellate proceedings.
Highlights of Beth’s experience with litigation case management include:
- Performing due diligence research and investigations.
- Overseeing traditional and eDiscovery document collection and review.
- Coordinating written discovery and service of local, state, federal and international subpoenas.
- Preparing for fact and expert depositions and witness testimony.
- Completing electronic court filings with local, state and federal court systems as well as the United Statement Patent and Trademark Office’s electronic filing system.
- Organizing trial arrangements including creation of large volumes of exhibits, presentations and demonstratives.
- Coordinating and managing technology with internal information technology teams and outside trial vendors during hearings, mediations, court and Patent and Trademark Office proceedings.
- Serving as the Hot Seat Operator during hearings, mediations and trials.
- Supporting appellate proceedings before local, state and federal circuits as well as the Supreme Court of the United States.
Beth has served as a paralegal in the legal industry for more than a decade. She gained experience as an Intellectual Property Litigation practice group paralegal and Commercial Litigation practice group paralegal at firms in California, Illinois, and Ohio.
All Service Areas
- Ohio University
Bachelor's degree in political science
- Crisis Text Line
Legal Advisory Board Member (2016 - present)
- Imagine Foundation